“You do get to a certain point in life where you have to realistically, I think, understand that the days are getting shorter, and you can’t put things off thinking you’ll get to them someday.
If you really want to do them, you better do them. There are simply too many people getting sick, and sooner or later you will. So I’m very much a believer in knowing what it is that you love doing so you can do a great deal of it.”
Good Reads from Past Months
Type in a Title to Find a Review
- The Sins of the Father - sequel to Only Time Will Tell
- Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore
- Gillian Flynn Responds - Gone Girl Ending
- Every Thing On It - Shel Silverstein
- Zora Neale Hurston - Their Eyes Were Watching God
- Happy Birthday L. Frank Baum - the "Royal Historian of Oz"
- The Snowman
- Best Kept Secret by Jeffrey Archer
- Clara and Mr. Tiffany
- The Flight of Gemma Harding