One of my many guilty pleasures is browsing through Real Simple magazine, and the publication just came out with a summer reading list. From a list of forty-four books, I was surprised by how many I haven’t read.
A few of my favorites did make the list:
- The Inn at Lake Devine by Eleanor Lipman
- Where’d You Go, Bernadette? by Maria Semple
- Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
- Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri
- Major Pettigrew’s Last Stand by Helen Simonson
- Instructions for a Heatwave by Maggie O’Farrell
And a few classics:
- Odyssey by Homer
- Kim by Rudyard Kipling
- Frederica by Georgette Hyer
But so many more on the list to read. To check out my reviews, click on the red title.
To see the rest of the list, go to the Real Simple Reading List