Book reviews often tempt me to buy books, but the library is my first frame of reference. Sadly, I often find myself on a long wait list; by the time the notification comes for picking up my book, I’ve often forgotten I ordered it – or lost patience, bought it, and read it.
Here’s my recent stack of five ready at once, and three more are already waiting for pick up. Guess I better start reading. Which would you read first?
- Evergreen Tidings from the Baumgartners by Gretchen Anthony
- The Library Book by Susan Orlean
- Dry by Neal and Jarrod Shusterman
- The Book That Changed America by Randall Fuller
- An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
Waiting for me at the library:
- Flora by Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Little by Edward Carey
- The Darkness by Ragnar Johasson